Collective Fund Management
An introduction to
WAY's Fund Hosting Services
WAY is one of the UK's largest providers of fund hosting services to the wealth management sector...
Elite Fund Administration (Elite FA) is a trading name of WAY Fund Managers Limited, administering the provision of ACD or 'third party' administration to intermediaries seeking to market and distribute their own funds.
WAY Fund Managers is one of the UK's largest providers of fund hosting services to the wealth management sector. Founded by experienced personnel from a former leading provider of such services WAY has been successfully hosting funds on a 'turnkey' basis for almost a decade. With hosted funds of several hundreds of millions of pounds it continues to be a market leader.
WAY is an ideal 'partner' in facilitating a successful entry into the exclusive world of collective fund management, delivering bespoke portfolio style investment management to your clients.
WAY can help you at every stage of your project, giving you advice and practical assistance as well as handling all of the processes involved from conception and FSA application right through to launch and beyond - including PR exposure and advice on sales and marketing material and methodology to help build funds under management.
WAY can also assist existing managers who are seeking to improve on their current ACD services.
WAY Fund Managers is acutely aware of the sensitivities of both it's adviser/promoter clients and those advisers' own clients - the final OEIC shareholders. This is why WAY operates it's own Transfer Agency work (dealing, issue of contract notes, settlement, issue of statements, distributions and management of monthly savings plans and withdrawals, as well as payment of fees and commissions).
This means that all contact with clients at both levels, adviser/promoter and final client, is very carefully controlled within WAY to ensure that customer service is delivered on the most personal and at the highest possible level. All staff are friendly and competent and operate under their own names so that all callers know exactly who they are dealing with. Any disputes or misunderstandings are dealt with immediately and resolved to the best satisfaction of all parties.
WAY's service as Authorised Corporate Director (ACD) of its hosted funds includes all of the following:
- Fund Accounting and Valuation
- Client dealing and Registration
- Management Accounting
- ISA Management
- All dealings with the FSA
- Assistance with marketing literature and PR
WAY offers a comprehensive service which can include:
- Multiple share classes and unit types
- Multiple currencies
- Lump sum investments
- Regular savings and withdrawal plans
- Phased investment
- ISA Management (transfers, monthly and lump sum investments)
- Cash facility
- WAY's bespoke structures (e.g. IHT Mitigation)
- Commission menu at initial and trail level
Pre-Launch Activity by WAY will include:
- Oversee fund specification, including investment objectives
- Agree fund size at launch, future sales volumes and a proposed launch date
- Agree terms and appoint Investment Adviser and Marketing Agent
- Complete and submit the FSA application, including Prospectus
- Draft Simplified Prospectus, Application Forms and marketing literature
- Receive FSA approval plus Company registration in respect of an OEIC
- Set launch date, and organise Press activity
How to contact us
If you wish to discuss any aspect of our Fund Hosting Services, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We would be delighted to talk to you:
Peter Hugh Smith, CEO, WAY Fund Managers Limited
Telephone: 01202 854877
Vince Hoare, Technical Director
Telephone: 01202 854871